Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I've posted, so here's a little update:   We went back down to the Smokies and spent Christmas in a cabin in Nantahala Gorge. It was great to be back in North Carolina and we got out on the AT several times for little day hikes, just so we wouldn't feel guilty about all the Christmas cookies we were eating!

I also finished the first draft of my book that I'm writing about my time on the trail last year. I'll be posting more about that in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, I hope 2014 will be a great year for everyone, especially those who might be getting ready to hike the AT this year! (If you need any gear, let me know, I still work part-time at the outfitters; I can get you a great deal on a new pack or whatever else you might need!)

No comments:

Post a Comment