Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I've been busy...



Ok, so I've been busy hanging out in places like this pool bar, drinking beer, but that keeps me pretty occupied.

Even so, I've found time to finish (some might say, 'stop obsessing over') my little e-book about the trail. I am proud to announce that Walking Home to Maine; My Appalachian Trail Journey is now available on Amazon for download to your favorite tablet or mobile device for your reading pleasure. It's just in time for Christmas, too, in case you need an extra e-stocking-stuffer for that special someone.

Unfortunately, it's not available in hardcover yet, maybe it will be at a later date, if there's any real interest. So get busy downloading!

Oh, and I should mention that, even though my buddy Josh is listed as the editor, any typos or examples of poor grammar you might find are my fault. Josh did a great job editing my manuscript, and he gave me great advice, but I put it through about six or seven revisions after I let him see it. (See 'obsessing over' above.)

I hope you like it! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment